There are 6 units left in stock.
Acer saccharinum commonly known as silver maple gets its name from the silvery undersides of its leaves. ‘Silver Queen’ is a variety that was introduced into commerce in 1966. It typically grows to 50’ tall by 40-50’ wide and is distinguished from the species by having stronger upright branching, a more dominant central leader, seedless to almost seedless habit, better bright green summer foliage and better yellow fall color.
- Type: Tree
- Zone: 3 to 9
- Height: 40.00 to 50.00 feet
- Spread: 40.00 to 50.00 feet\
- Bloom Time: March
- Bloom Description: Greenish-yellow
- Sun: Full sun to part shade
- Water: Medium to wet
- Maintenance: Low
- Suggested Use: Shade Tree, Street Tree, Rain Garden
- Flower: Insignificant
- Tolerate: Drought, Air Pollution