There are 6 units left in stock.
Tuscan Sun is heat tolerant and will tolerate somewhat dry soils. While deadheading may encourage additional blooming it isn't strictly necessary for a long bloom season. The breakthrough here is an easy flowering Heliopsis with a shorter plant size, outstanding garden performance and disease resistance. A long known great garden plant with good manners and a long flowering season, also makes a great cut flower!
- Type: Perennial
- Zone: 3 to 9
- Height: 1.00 to 1.50 feet
- Spread: 0.75 to 1.00 feet
- Bloom Time: June to September
- Bloom Description: Yellow with orange-gold center
- Sun: Full sun
- Water: Dry to medium
- Maintenance: Low
- Flower: Showy
- Attracts: Butterflies
- Tolerate: Drought, Erosion, Clay Soil, Dry Soil, Shallow-Rocky Soil