There are 9 units left in stock.
Plants form a well-behaved mound of attractive green and silver leaves, bearing small soft-yellow flowers in mid spring. Not aggressive like the similar form ‘Florentinum', this can be used in any shaded area of the garden with no fear of it taking over. Excellent for mass planting, and especially for edging or in mixed containers.
- Height: 10-12 Inches
- Spread: 12-18 Inches
- Hardiness Zones: 3-8
- Flower Color: Creamy Yellow shades
- Foliage Color: Silver w/Green
- Sunlight: Part to Full Shade
- Water Requirements: Average
Soil Quality: Loamy Soil, Clay Soil, Moist/Wet Soil
- Bloomtime: Late Spring-Fall
- Critter Resistant: Deer Resistant/Rabbit Resistant
- Growth Rate: Fast