There are 1 units left in stock.
Metasequoia glyptostroboides, commonly called dawn redwood, is a deciduous, coniferous tree that grows in a conical shape to 100’ tall. It is related to and closely resembles bald cypress (Taxodium) and redwood (Sequoia). Best grown in moist, humusy, well-drained soils in full sun. Best foliage color is in full sun. Appreciates consistent moisture. Tolerates some wet soils.
- Type: Tree
- Zone: 4 to 8
- Height: 70.00 to 100.00 feet
- Spread: 15.00 to 25.00 feet
- Bloom Time: Non-flowering
- Bloom Description: Non-flowering
- Sun: Full sun
- Water: Medium to wet
- Maintenance: Low
- Suggested Use: Street Tree, Rain Garden
- Tolerate: Deer, Clay Soil, Wet Soil, Air Pollution