There are 1 units left in stock.
Papaver orientale 'Royal Wedding' - Oriental Poppy
Papery, white, flouncy blooms are borne on wiry, pubescent stems from late spring thru early summer. The petals have a crepe-like appearance and a satiny texture. Each flower can measure 4-6" across.
In the center of a poppy's flower rests a very large, velvety-black seed capsule surrounded by prominent, dark purple stamens. Altogether, these flowers absolutely steal the show when they are in bloom. After the bloom cycle is completed however, these perennials will go dormant, so plan on planting other plants nearby to fill in the gaps.
- Type: Prennial
- Height: 30 Inches
- Spread: 18-24 Inches
- Zone: 3-7
- Flower Color: White Shades
- Foliage Color: Green shades
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Water Requirements: Average
- Bloomtime: Late Spring-Early Summer
- Attracts: Hummingbirds
- Critter Resistant: Deer, Rabbit
- Seasonal Interest: Dried Seed Heads
- Growth Rate: Medium