There are 3 units left in stock.
Wonderful for children's gardens! Lamb's Ear is aptly named; its leaves are velvety soft, greenish-silver, and shaped like its namesake. It is a wonderful plant for edging, massed in the front of the border garden, or in containers.
This selection has huge leaves that are at least twice the size of regular lamb's ears. It is listed as a non-flowering cultivar, though it rarely does send up a few small flower stalks. It is reported to be more heat and humidity tolerant than other varieties.
- Type: Perennial
- Zone: 4 to 8
- Height: 0.25 to 0.50 feet
- Spread: 0.75 to 1.50 feet
- Bloom Time: Rarely flowers
- Bloom Description: Non-flowering
- Sun: Full sun
- Water: Dry to medium
- Maintenance: Low
- Suggested Use: Ground Cover, Naturalize
- Flower: Insignificant
- Leaf: Colorful
- Tolerate: Rabbit, Deer, Drought, Dry Soil, Shallow-Rocky Soil, Black Walnut, Air Pollution