There are 3 units left in stock.
Thymus praecox 'Albiflorus' is easy to grow and forms dense evergreen mats, blanketed in early summer with countless small flowers. It requires full sun and well-drained soil, and that is about all. Thyme is a perfect ground cover for hot, dry places and makes a delightful edging for an informal path. Because it tolerates foot traffic, it's also excellent for planting between stones in a dry-laid terrace or walk.
- Type: Perennial, Groundcover
- Zone: 5-10
- Height: 2 Inches
- Spread: 6-9 Inches
- Water Requirements: Average
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Bloom Color: White/Near White
- Bloom Characteristics: This plant is attractive to bees, butterflies and/or birds
- Bloom Time: Late Spring-Mid Summer
- Fragrant foliage
- Attracts: Bees